With Parata PASS (Patient Adherence Strip System) Pack, we make it easy for patients to take the right medications at the right time, every time. Prescriptions, over-the-counter medications and vitamins can be packaged together, organized by day and time of dose in clear, plastic packets.
11% of Americans take more than five meds a day, and fewer than 50% of them take their meds as prescribed. We make adherence easy with Parata PASS Pack.
PASS Pack organizes dozens of vials into a simple strip package. Patients will always know what to take next — and when to take it — because each pack is labeled with the date, day of week and time of administration. It’s an ideal solution for seniors living at home, the chronically ill, frequent travelers and children at school or camp, or anyone who takes medication regularly.
For retail patients:
- Best choice for patients that take five or more meds a day
- Opportunity to consolidate scripts patients fill at multiple pharmacies
- Adds convenience and value
- Improves adherence and patient outcomes
For long-term care and skilled nursing customers, PASS replaces blister and bingo cards and allows you to:
- Dispense in cycles ranging from 30 days to 24 hours
- Ease short-cycle compliance and reduce med waste
- Manage med changes with agility and speed
- Improve adherence and patient outcomes for lower hospital readmissions
Parata PASS offers consistently higher accuracy than manual processes in dispensing. PASS Pack significantly reduces the opportunities for medication administration errors.
Facility administrators and directors of nursing choose PASS Pack for its positive impact on hospital readmissions, state surveys, patient outcomes and nurse satisfaction rates. PASS Pack helps facilities become a top choice for patients, accountable care organzations (ACOs) and strategic partners.
For more information or to establish a managed account with Pride Pharmacy, please contact us at (619) 501-5888 or email us at email@PridePharmacySD.com